Many don’t have easy access to the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Sometimes this is because they adhere to one of many world religions – Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Hare Krishna, etc… This creates challenging cultural and spiritual barriers.
Sometimes these people are simply hard to reach because they live in remote areas with poor roads, no transport and little communication. Unreached and Unengaged people groups often fall into this category.
Other times, restrictions limit the presence of outsiders for any extended length of time.
Living in remote villages and high-density urban settings, some with no education and others with tertiary degrees, they are diverse and yet the same – lost without Jesus.
Whatever the reasons, these people are the Last Frontier – people who need to hear of the God who created them and who still loves them; the God who is drawing them to himself. We ask you to be committed to pray for them, as well as for Christians whom God uses to cross their paths.
LAST FRONTIER WORKERS
For security reasons we cannot list names, but please pray for these personnel by their first initial: K & S, J & D, F & M, J & S, C, A, J & L, R & K
Ways To Pray:
- Pray for Christians to make connections with these people and be prepared to share a witness of the one true and living God.
- Pray for their hearts and minds to be open to words of witness.
- Pray that the spoken and written Word of God will burn within them. Pray the Holy Spirit will convince them of his truth.
- Pray that many will have dreams and visions of Christ.
- Pray for people to turn to Jesus as Savior and Lord and learn to live their lives for him.