Swaziland is in the path of Cyclone Irina.
Right now the wind is blowing and we are just waiting for the rain to start. We are to have three days of heavy rain. Our volunteer team is leaving for Jo’burg this morning (instead of Monday as scheduled) to avoid being delayed for their flight on Monday. Wayne will check later this morning to see if the revival tent is still standing and a decision will be made concerning continuing with revival services this evening. It all depends on when the rain starts!! Due to uncertainty of the situation, the children’s Bible study scheduled for this afternoon has been rescheduled for next Saturday.
1. Pray the situation will not be as dire as predicted. Pray Swazis will prepare for three days of very heavy rains without the loss of life or destruction of homes.
2. Pray the volunteer team will not experience any problems with the weather or roads as they make the 6 hour drive to Jo’burg, South Africa today.