Final CPM Training Prayer Prompt #22 for 2015
22. Almighty God, we pray that we will cast aside the discouragement that seeks to hinder us, that we will run to You, our strong tower, knowing that discouragement is not from You. We read in the Bible that as Your Word goes forth, as Your Kingdom grows, persecution will come. May we move in Your strength, with Your armor on, with Your praises on our lips. May we praise You in the midst of our various trials. “Instead be very glad – for these trials make you partners with Christ in His suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing His Glory when it is revealed to all the world.” 1 Peter 4:13
May Your praises ever be on our lips as we encounter various trials.
21. Lord, We ask for the Holy Spirit to come upon each brother and sister in attendance and hundreds/thousands others like them, to burst forth His Word/ways/Kingdom all over southern Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands! That He will move powerfully in, through, among, and far beyond us!
20. Holy Father, we pray that we will each be yielded to You, that we each will recognize and set aside fleshly desires (whether for comfort or recognition or whatever) and wrong motivations, that Your Kingdom will come, Your Will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
19. Oh God, we pray that the Holy Spirit will have free reign among us, both individually and corporately. That the Holy Spirit will guide not only each teacher in what to say, but also each listener in what he/she needs to grab hold of and apply in his/her life. “[the Spirit of Truth] … will guide you into all truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever he hears He will speak…” Jn 16:13
18. Almighty God, we pray that You will come and meet with us and teach us, Your people, we need You… for “unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain.” Ps 127:1
17. Lord, I pray that the believers from the Ocean2Ocean area will be unified, finding endurance and encouragement, during their time together, that they will be better prepared to serve where God has called them, that His name may be glorified. “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:5-6
16. Father, we ask that You’d fulfill Psalm 86:11 in those attending CPM Training, “Teach them Your way, that they may walk in Your truths. Give them an undivided heart that they may fear Your name.”
15. Oh God, we pray that our hearts will be humble and teachable; willing to adjust our lives and plans to the Father’s Heart. We pray that we will come to this training with a burden for the lost in our people group.
14. Almighty God, we ask You to bring into our lives right now situations, encounters, ministry observations and opportunities that will tune our spiritual eyes and heart to the truths that His Spirit works in ways that are beyond our control, understanding, expectations or imagination to accomplish His will and work. Lord, make us desperate for a new work of Your Spirit in our life and ministry. Renew/restore Jesus as our first love and to fill us with the expectation that “if you ask the Father for anything, He will give it to you in Jesus name…and you will receive that your joy may be made full.” John 16:23, 24
13. Lord, prepare my heart to hear from you about what you want to do in my life and in my ministry. Prepare me not to cling to traditions of the past and present. Instead prepare me to have an open heart which accepts and embraces any changes you want for my life and ministry.
12. God, we pray for health! This training is long – a jam-packed two weeks – we can’t lag behind, physically or spiritually. Pray against spiritual oppression!
11. “For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.” 2 Chron. 16:9 Pray for the hearts of those coming to the training to be fully committed. Pray for safety for those that are traveling, and safety for the those that are remaining at home.
10. Oh Sovereign and Holy Lord, cleanse us from anything that is keeping us from abiding in You. We want to walk forth in the fear of the Lord. Pray 2 Corinthians 7:1 “Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God that this spirit may be found in you.”
9. Heavenly Father, we cry out for Your salvation to be boldly proclaimed! We pray that You will use this training to save many! We pray for an abundant and reckless God-glorifying sharing of the Gospel across the Ocean2Ocean Cluster.
8. Lord, let the hearts of the Ocean2Ocean personnel be fully Yours, honest and humble. Pray 1 Kings 8:58,60 “that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers… so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God; there is no one else.”
7. Oh God, we pray that each of us would so abide in Christ and His Word, that we are totally dependent on Him in faith to carry out our ministry.
6. Sovereign Lord, we pray that each of us would live in the anticipation of You raising up among our people groups persons who will multiply the gospel thirty, sixty, and even one hundred times.
5. Heavenly Father, we pray that application of the material will be a priority for all of us as we seek to apply it and agree with your process for church planting. Help us as life and daily schedules will have to be adjusted and priorities will have to change. Enable national partners to contextualize the material so that it will be applied effectively and widely.
4. Almighty God, we pray that You would open our eyes and hearts to prepare us to implement ways of reaching those to whom you called us to witness and disciple.
3. Lord, we pray that each of us will live in anticipation of an Acts type movement within our cluster. A unified, spirit empowered and emboldened walk and ministry, which ultimately brings glory to You and the salvation of many souls.
2. Father, prepare our heart and mind for the material we will be learning. We desire to be spiritually prepared so that we will be full of faith and of the Spirit. Pray that we will be sponges ready to absorb ALL that God has for us.
1. Heavenly Father, we pray that our hearts will mirror your heart for the lost. We pray that we will truly be broken for the lost as we seek ways to reach out to them.